Part time schedule!
Must travel to multiple locations such as Durand, Pecatonica and Rockton
- General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Cleaning and stock restrooms.
- Ensure doors are locked after hours.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Perform minor repairs.
- Notify supervisors or managers of major repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock.
- Light electrical work such as changing light bulbs or faceplates
- Must be comfortable with climbing ladders/step ladders
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well when supervisors are not present.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance, building repairs, cleaning, and other janitorial work.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
- High school diploma.
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment.
If you are not interested in the Janitor/Maintenance position, please contact us at 815-977-7433, we have many other employment opportunities to better suit you. Or stop by our office at 14477 De La Tour Dr. South Beloit IL 61080 between 8am to 4pm to meet with a recruiter for an interview and to complete registration. Appointments are not necessary. We look forward to helping you SECURE gainful employment.