Current job a bit dull or boring?
Looking for a change?
Looking to amp up your skillset?
Looking for a rewarding job?
- There’s an epoxy company that provides on-the-job training to develop the skills needed to succeed in your role?
- There’s an epoxy company that actually values the contribution employees make to help the company grow?
- There’s an epoxy company that gives its employees a voice? To be heard? That values the opinions of others?
If you like what you just read, then we want to hear from you! This position is part of a fast-growing company in a fast-paced environment, and we’d love to talk to you about that.
Job Title: Epoxy Installation Technician
The Typical Day In The Life of an Epoxy Installation Technician:
- Get to use cool equipment like Diamond Grinders, Shot Blasters, and Dust Extractors. Get trained on how to use all of it!
- Some days you’ll be installing garage floors, while other days you’ll be making masterpieces inside homes.
- Some days are harder than others, but most days it’s a great way to stay fit. Just so you know you will need to be able to lift more than 50 lbs., and over 100 lbs. is incredible!
- You get to meet new people every day by greeting customers with a smile.
- You’ll have a job where “the boss” isn’t looking over your shoulder every minute of the day.
- You’ll have the freedom to make your own choices! You’ll have a voice and be part of something bigger than you.
Requirements to even apply for this position:
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to pull and backup a trailer
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to pass a drug test and background screening, and we do actually test for this
- Work references are a must
- Bilingual, a plus! (not necessary)
- Epoxy knowledge, a plus! (not necessary)
Benefits: Many opportunities for advancing your career and opportunities to earn spiffs
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- The first 90 days are training and probation starting at $20/hr
- Then the possibility of making upwards of $50,000 annually
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Naples, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Epoxy: 1 year (Preferred)
If you are not interested in the Epoxy Floor Installer position, please contact us at 239-299-0129, we have many other employment opportunities to better suit you. Or stop by our office at 6710 Winkler Rd, Ste 5 Fort Myers, 33919 between 8am to 4pm to meet with a recruiter for an interview and to complete registration. Appointments are not necessary. We look forward to helping you SECURE gainful employment. #st@ffright