Want a start in Electrical? Looking for your next home, fun atmosphere, and career path?
Competitive Weekly Pay + Benefits
Hours: Monday- Friday, Rotating On-Call
This top-notch company established right here in SWFL almost two decades ago, prides itself on consistently serving its customers & community by continued education, teamwork, and integrity. We’re looking for disciplined leaders to join this team and showcase their customer service skills by providing amazing electrical education and options to their customers. ARE YOU READY TO BE AN ALL-STAR!
- 1 Year electrical experience, or similar apprenticeship
- Willingness to learn new methods
- Have OR willingness to get proper certification
- Valid US Driver’s License with good driving record
- Willing to adhere to pre-employment Drug Test and Background Check
- Maintain and repair electrical system in residential home
- Engage and Educate customers on electrical concerns and outcomes
- Communicate with customers and all departments
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance
- Ensure compliance with Local, State, Federal and OSHA standards (tools, equipment, job site etc.)
- Track/upload pictures, forms, and specifications in CRM (Service Titan)
- Attend & participate in meetings and trainings
- Drive and ensure trucks is properly maintained
When we say benefits we mean: Paid holidays and birthdays, choose your own schedule, paid vacation, paid WEEKLY-guaranteed!, on-going training & certifications, GROWTH opportunities! Oh and up to 4% match on 401k and health, vision, and dental insurances! WAIT THERES MORE… you can earn tool money, gift cards, AND PAID VACATIONS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
Not interested in the Electrical Maintenance Technician position? Let’s explore the other opportunities we have available and determine what best suits your needs! Give us a call at 239-299-0129 or visit us between the hours of 8am to 4pm at 6710 Winkler Rd #5, Fort Myers, FL 33919. No appointment necessary! Our team is ready to help you, SECURE employment! #st@ffright