Secure Staffing, LLC has partnered with a local foundry company in South Beloit, Illinois.
This company currently has a 2nd shift CNC Operator position available.
This job is to be performed at the designated facility, unless otherwise instructed by manager/supervisor.
Hours 4:15pm to 3:30am M-F, Saturdays as required
Starting wage $15.00 per hour
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate assigned equipment to machine parts to the required specifications
- Understand work orders and specifications before operation
- Loading and unloading parts
- Ensure proper tooling for each machine
- Ensure all parts are to the required specifications
- Maintain the quality of the parts produced
- Verify conformance of finished work piece specifications
- Comply with all work instructions
- Follow and maintain company and customer standards
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must have the ability to operate lathes and vertical mills
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Successful applicant will work in a friendly, clean, organized and climate controlled atmosphere
- Must work well with people in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be able to stand for 10+ hours per day
- Must be able to meet and/or exceed Company’s quality requirements by inspecting the parts to ensure they meet customer specifications
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Working knowledge of geometric dimensions and tolerances
- Ability to apply basic concepts of geometry and algebra
- Must have steel toe boots
Requires physical ability and stamina to perform the essential functions of the position, including the ability to walk, stand, lift, carry up to 50 pounds, push, kneel, bend, stoop, reach over and under waist level, twist for extended periods of time on cement or other hard surfaces, etc.
If you are not interested in the posted position, please contact us at 815-977-7433, we have many other employment opportunities to better suit you. Or stop by our office at 14477 De La Tour Dr. South Beloit IL 61080 between 8am to 4pm to meet with a recruiter for an interview and to complete registration. Appointments are not necessary. We look forward to helping you SECURE gainful employment.